1. Stop accepting new applications if they were not accepted by USCIS on or before
September 5, 2017.
2. Process work permit renewal applications only for those that expire on or before March
3. Process renewal applications if submitted on or before October 5, 2017.
4. Reject all applications under DACA sfter October 5, 2017.
5. Not terminate work permits whose expiration is beyond March 5, 2018. The protection of
DACA will terminate on the expiration date on your work permit.
6. Not process anymore travel requests (Advance Parole) under Form I-131. If you have
received a previously approved I-131, USCIS will generally honor the stated validity
7. Retain the authority to revoke or terminate an advance parole document at any time.
8. Continue to exercise its discretionary authority to terminate or deny deferred action at
any time when immigration officials determine termination or denial of deferred action is